So I just signed up for a dating site which will remain nameless. The worst part of these sites is trying to encapsulate all of your fabulousness in a few lines written into the void.
All of that said, I soon realized that I shouldn't have worried about my profile so much. Some of my matches had profiles that were naked cries for help. My favorite bachelor tried to tempt me with this as the first line of his profile:
A lot of things happening around me...But in the middle, there's this unescapable voidness and I'm not depressed. I guess I just need a spark that would make my surroundings as colorful as it was before. I am Reasonable, Understanding, and Lonely.
It's nice that he can love on after looking into the "unescapable voidness."
Oh man, I don't want to laugh at his existential angst but I...I can't help it.
ReplyDeleteunescapable voidness! I saw them in concert once.
ReplyDelete