Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Viva Korea

I'm going to admit this once and only once: I'm desperate to get into the world of Korean dating. Koreans are like the gold standard on dating websites. Let me explain: while Koreans are just as fine as all other Asian races in general, for some reason, on American dating websites, Koreans consistently have the best profiles of any racial group. period. They must hold some sort of class in the community centers or something. Korean profiles are consistently funny, self-deprecating, intelligent, sans any weird, horrific pictures. They are also the hardest racial group to crack. I once let out a whoop of joy when I got to round 4 of messaging with a Korean. Why do you mention this now, Julie? Well, I just got paired with a Korean whose profile was pretty sparse. Both of his pictures are of him unsmiling with his arms crossed, which is your basic posture for "I am hostile, go away." But....I messaged him anyway. Because..itt isn't about him, really. He has the basic good structure--grad student, one humorous thing, one religious tidbit... Isn't that sad? what have I become? a user.

Our second daily submission tells us that he loves Star Wars. He also doesn't seem to love bathing, which is sort of typical of his kind. But his requirements in a woman are basically that she physically be an anime character...who makes a lot of money. So he wants a sugar mama anime character. In 15 years he will wake up bald, with a paunch, and wonder why he is alone, so very alone.

Bachelor 3 has a shirtless picture of himself with his also shirtles smanfriend behind him with his hand on his shoulder. I just have a feeling he might not really mesh with my gender. Just a feeling.

and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment